Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Hice un Guest Post para el blog de mi hermana [AQUÍ]. Es en ingles porque vive en Australia y sus stalkers hablan ingles. Así que aquí está: Como hacer tu Theme Party con Low Budget





Hello muggles. This is Wenz, the cooler and younger version of Sooz, doing a little invasion in her blog. So I've been thinking a lot about what to write in this guest post and it was really hard for me to decide, because my blog entries are usually random stuff about my daily life, but I have to step it up for you guys.

So here's something special for you: PARTY TIME!

Now, who doesn't like to party? I do! When I throw a party at my place I tend to pull everything a nudge and make it as awesome as I can. But you are probably thinking "Well, sure, if you have a lot of money". But you are so wrong fellows. You can make an awesome party with a low budget. The secret: it's all about the decoration and a little bit of hard work.

Let's start shall we?.

The first thing you need is a theme. Now, sometimes people think the strong part of a theme party are just the outifs, but actually that's not entirely true. Usually there are a few guests that don't like to dress up, so if you don't want your theme party to look like just 2 weird guys in a costume, make sure yout house screams "theme party".

I've made several theme parties at my place: punk party, black and white, hollywood, pimps and whoes, candyland and the last one was the 80's. So we are gonna take as an example the last one.

The Invitation:

You now have to thank Facebook, because now everything is so much easier. You only need a small picture for the event, write a small description of your theme and just invite everyone.


To make everything easier for everyone and to give them some ideas, I posted some pictures from google and also some videos so they would get in the "mood". 


The good thing of events on Facebook is the RSVP, but you might know that sometimes people RSVP "attending" and they never show up so me sure to threat everyone on RSVP for real : )

Decoration:

For these, you are gonna need to do a little flashback to your toddlers years and grab your scissors and construction paper. All you need is to find easy shapes of items related to you them. I used Pacman, Atari, Space Inavders and Cassettes


Run Dmc Casette


Space Invaders


Pacman Ghosts


Pacman 


Atari Bar

As you can see, I used christmas lights everywhere. They gave you a nice party feeling and you don't have to spend any money, just try to find them in your basement. 

A nice thing to do, is try to find a wall or place you put special effort on your decoration. That way that coul be your spot for the pictures.


That's me as Cindy Lauper. I just hanged this metalic string paper and TA DÁ! The perfect background.

Food:

Well don't give you a hard time on the food. Usually for the drinks and lot's of colors in the table should be enough. But if you want something extra, cupcakes are great because you can make different decorations according to your theme.


So now you just have to put some music on, I put some 80's songs at the beginning and then more contemporary songs later. 

I had a great time with my party and with a little amount of money. It's your turn now! 

(0) Comments

Publicar un comentario

Dimelo Todo! Dimelo Ahora!